Sunday 1 April 2007

1st April


You can imagine my joy when I received official notification that this blog had won the Google Blog of Blogs Award for 2007.

Immediately I knew what I had to do. A blog without readers is merely computer code floating in cyber space. It is you the reader who makes the blog tangible and existent. Consequently I have great pleasure in sharing the award with you.

To claim your share of the prize enter your details as a comment or send an email to Grumpy@Tesco.Net.

Finally on this joyous occasion, may I wish you all Happy All Fools Day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't fool me.

Tony said...

Good!!!!!!!!!!!!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just about to congratulate yu on a prize well earnt.

(blush)

Oh dear. Wat a daft Bear.

Tony said...

Hi b.t.
Missed you the last couple of days.

Your not a daft bear, have some honey.

YB