Tuesday 24 April 2007

YesBut why a new blog site?


This blog was started to provide a forum for my: thoughts, sometimes rants, observations on daily events and, occasionally, and to I let my imagination wonder off in uncharted regions.

Over the months, I have realised I would also like to spend time to explore individual topics in more detail, and let my thoughts evolve over a longer period of time. To accomplish this I have stated a new blog, YesBut - Thinking Aloud.

The first topic I am exploring is morality and who has sufficient authority to define ethical standards.

Please click here to read the blog and to make your own contribution to the exploration.

While my offerings to the new blog will be made on an occasional bases, as and when I think I have a contribution to make on the topic under examination, but I will continue to use this blog to get my daily blogging fix.

3 comments:

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Phew! I thought you were closing this one down for a minute there!

BTW, my Daddy ran the London Marathon nearly 20 years ago. He lets me wear his medal sometimes.

Bob :@}

Tony said...

Hi Bob
I only saw one bear this year, but lot and lots of runners dressed as the man show in today's photo on YesBut's Images site. They look like teapots.

YesBut

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

I watched it on telly and saw two guys dressed as bakewell tarts.

Or I could have been hallucinating...

:@}