Thursday 24 May 2007

YesBut’s think-tank strikes gold

Last week David McMahon in his blog answered the question asked by Owatalk “Could you please tell me how to increase traffic to my blog?”.

David started his reply with “Mate, they'll be giving out Nobel Prizes (and marketing awards) to the person who cracks the one-step method of getting 100 hits a day.” He then went on to provide some useful tips.

Since reading the blog I’ve had members of YesBut’s public relations department think-tank team work on the question day and night. I am not one to readily give praise, but on this occasion I have to admit they have done a brilliant job of analysing all the factors and coming up with some inspired suggestions.

I must apologies, but unfortunately due to time constraints their solution cannot be posted today. However I promise “methods to increase traffic to your blog” will be posted tomorrow.

So bookmark this page and return tomorrow,

2 comments:

david mcmahon said...

G'day from Oz,

Crack the whip and get those highly-paid executives in your marketing department and PR department working overtime to produce the answer!

Cheers

David

Tony said...

Hi David
They have produced the goods - all will be revealed tomorrow.